Tuesday, August 27, 2013

I Really Do Love TJ Maxx!

I stopped by TJ Maxx last week, in search of a new handbag. Of course, I found some other finds and because the prices were so good I added them to my shopping cart!



I still stayed under my $100 budget. WooHoo!



Franco Sarto handbag $34.99 is a great addition to my fall wardrobe.



I was looking for some decorative pillows for our bed. This is what I bought.


2 decorative pillows $19.99 have found a new place on our bed.



lumbar pillow $9.99 the cover has a zip so it can be removed for cleaning.



small toss pillow $9.99~I love the fabric and quality. Having these extra pillows, definitely makes it easier for me to sit up in bed.

Are you a TJ Maxx fan?

5 comments:

Becky L. said...

T.J. Max is a cool store. We have a couple around here but I've not been to one lately since they are out of town and haven't been needing anything quite yet. I have been talking myself out of buying things lately since we just went on a trip to the coast and are saving to get our roof fixed next year. Hugs!

Dawn Robinson said...

I always find great deals at TJ Maxx!!! You have some great finds there.

Scarlett said...

I love TJ Maxx, too! And that is a fabulous bag!
xo

BerryMorins Bits & Tips said...

Thanks ladies,
It's great to see that I'm not the only TJ Maxx fan!

Bobbi Jo Nichols said...

I so wish that TJMax was closer to me. Those pillows are beautiful and the purse I LOVE IT! Great deal too. Hugs, Bobbi Jo

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...