Monday, August 12, 2013

Menu Plan MOnday~ August 12, 2013

One way of saving on our grocery bill is to buy only what I'm going to use. Example: potato leek soup Many of the ingredients can be used in breakfast and lunch recipes so nothing is going to waste!

My husband and I finally made time to watch "Lincoln" DVD, this weekend. While it wasn't my cup of tea I did find Daniel Day Lewis' performance amazing. There were moments that I actually forgot it was him.

My husband was an American History major, in college, and really appreciated the details, in 'Lincoln'.

Overall, "Lincoln" just wasn't worth a $10 bucket of popcorn.

Come join me at Menu Plan Monday!



layered chicken salad



Italian Sausage & Pasta Toss





fish & chips



Joe's Red Deviled Chicken



Potato Leek Soup~I love cooking with leeks

No comments:

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...