Sunday, August 18, 2013

Monday Menu Plan ~ August 19, 2013

I'm a sandwich, salad, soup gal. So this week, we're going to be enjoying some of my favorites.

On Sunday, my husband and I enjoyed a few episodes of 'West Wing' on Netflix. It's funny how many TV series I later discover and become a fan when they're in syndication or available online.

What's a series that you discovered after it went off the air?

Looking for recipe ideas? Come join us at Organizing Junkie for Menu Plan Monday.



chicken salad sandwiches



Antipasto Pasta Salad with Tangy Red Wine Vinaigrette



Tuscan Cannellini Bean Soup



Slow Cooker Italian Beef Sandwiches



homemade meatballs and whole wheat spaghetti



crab sandwich



baked potato salad

2 comments:

~~Rhonda said...

Happy MPM! Thought I'd stop by and see what you're having this week. Chicken Salad is my FAVE! I pinned the recipe and am going to give it a try. Sounds a lot like my own, though I don't add bacon. Definitely checking that one out. Has to be better with bacon, right? Hope your week is a good one! ~~Rhonda

BerryMorins Bits & Tips said...

Rhonda,
Thank you so much for stopping by and commenting on my MPM.
I've made the chicken salad a couple times now. It's so good.

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...