Monday, August 19, 2013

My Review: I Am Second



If you haven't heard all of the buzz about an truly inspiration website called IamSecond than this is for you.

You'll discover people sharing their personal stories of struggle. Actors. Athletes, Musicians, Business leaders. Drug addicts. People like you.

The topics vary but the message is the same. Struggles of everyday living that will give you hope, inspiration, and peace.

I actually came away from this experience with a lighter heart. Here are my favorite IAmSecond stories:

Tyrone Flowers
Propaganda

Many more stories are waiting to be told. You can help. Commit $2 every Tuesday to build film funds and your contribution will be used to develop, produce and promote new films. Join the project and become an I am Second insider with access to exclusive content via their Facebook page.

You can also follow I Am Second on Twitter @IamSecond.

Disclosure of Material Connection: I received 1 or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising"

No comments:

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...