Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Yes, I'm Excited About "Foyle's War" Returning To PBS!

Watch Foyle's War Preview on PBS. See more from Masterpiece.



If you're a "Foyle's War" fan I may be sharing news you've already heard. "Foyle's War" is returning to PBS on September 15, Sunday with 3 new episodes, The Eternity Ring (Sept. 15), The Cage (Sept. 22) and Sunflower (Sept. 29)

The series begins with Christopher Foyle returning from America, the Cold War is gripping the country and he's asked to join MI5. A fan favorite, Sam, is now married to a Labour politician.

I just love a good mystery, don't you?

2 comments:

Becky L. said...

my daughter really likes this show and I like to watch it as well. Thanks for letting us know it's coming back.

BerryMorins Bits & Tips said...

Becky L.
You're very welcome. And thanks for stopping by for a visit.

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...