Thursday, August 08, 2013

#YesToGod Blog Hop 1: A Soul Longing For More



Yesterday, while I was lying on the lounger, poolside, I looked up at the few clouds in the air. I saw one that reminded me of a superhero. I thought to myself, "Wow! Isn't God so good that he reminded me that he is my hero". From that moment, I continued to lay back, enjoy the sounds, colors and His presence.

As a long time chronic pain sufferer, it's difficult for me to rest my mind and body. I have found turning to nature, promotes quiet moments for prayer and meditation, and leads to much needed calmness. That is His gift to me.

Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength. Deuteronomy 6:5

Thank you Proverbs 31 Ministries for hosting #YesToGod Blog Hop.

4 comments:

Donna said...

So glad to have you with us, and we will be praying with you for healing, and trust that God is doing a great work within your body mind and soul!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you Jesus in advance for your healing power!

Lauren said...

Thank you for joining us!
Lauren, OBS Small Group Leader

dlcobbs-lomax said...

May God bless you with healing and peace!
Darcey

Becky L. said...

Clouds are fun to watch and God is awesome and you, my friend, are special and loved!

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...