Tuesday, September 03, 2013

I'll Definitely Be Shopping At Wigs.Com Again

My first wig purchase from Wigs.com and I wasn't disappointed. The ordering process is very customer friendly. You'll find customer reviews and photos, as well as videos that give you a closer look at the wig.



It was delivered in a brown box via UPS last Friday. When I opened it up I found it well packaged with this greeting card.



I found this plastic wig cap for trying on the wig. (just in case you need to return the wig) That's a nice addition.



I purchased Vivica Fox Eden FS4/27 light brown/auburn highlights. I like Vivica's wig caps because they're so comfortable on my head. As a wiggie, one does develop a brand preference.




And here I am wearing my Vivica Fox Eden wig right out of the box. I will put it on the head form for a day or two and brush the shine out with a bit of cornstarch before taking her out for spin.

No comments:

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...