Monday, September 02, 2013

Menu Plan Monday ~ September 2, 2013

I've been removing the summer decorations now that it's officially September. And out comes the autumn decorations! It's also time to make some delicious meals with those summer vegetables!

Come join us at Organizing Junkie for Menu Plan Monday.

summer vegetable soup



ham and swiss sandwiches, summer vegetable soup



steak and vegetable kabobs, rice



shrimp stir fry~lots of fresh summer vegetables



grilled steak and vegetables



Black Bean and Rice Burritos

8 comments:

Susan said...

Hi Rona! Your soup looks yummy -- I love how you're getting a bang from your buck on Pinterest :)Oh my, decorating for fall already? I was thinking I could wait a few weeks. Your decor does like nice though. Have a great week!

Pary Moppins said...

The black bean and rice burritos sound fantastic! Have a wonderful Labor Day.

Rita T. said...

Going to try those black bean and rice burritos, and going to pin it to Pinterest too. I am a sucker for anything using black beans. Hope you have a wonderful week, Rona!

Chava said...

Looks great! :)

Heather @CeliacFamily said...

Love how you're using Pinterest to create your menu plans. I always like to see the photos. :) Have fun putting up your fall decorations!

Julia said...

Kabobs sound really good. We haven't done that in a while, but I think we need to. Thanks for stopping by!

Jenn Walker said...

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog :) It was so nice to see you again.

So glad I'm not the only one ready for Autumn when September rolls around!

BerryMorins Bits & Tips said...

Thank everyone for stopping and commenting.

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...