Monday, September 23, 2013

Menu Plan Monday ~ September 23, 2013

Sometimes, I need a new inspiration for my menu plans! This week, I'm turning to Blue Apron.

I'm still fighting a viral infection after 2 weeks but staying positive. The doctors tell me it's going to take some for me to get better. This is difficult for me because of my daily chronic pain. They have prescribed bed rest, fluids, anti-inflammatory and follow up.

Oh, don't miss out on my Diamond Candle giveaway. It's ending soon.

Menu Plan Monday









roasted turkey breast, mashed potatoes, salad



slow cooker pork roast, mixed greens salad

3 comments:

Chaos Cottage said...

Hey sweet lady. Thank you for visiting my blog. I always smile when you stop by and leave me a message. I hope you are feeling well and have a terrific week!

Pam

thewildrosestudio said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! I love how you did your MPM post! Looks delicious!

♥Chelsie

BerryMorins Bits & Tips said...

Chaos Cottage,
It's always a pleasure to see that you stopped by.

Thewildrosestudio,
Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my MPM post. I'll see you next Monday.

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...