Monday, September 09, 2013

Menu Plan Monday ~ September 9, 2013

The cool thing about this menu plan is that they make terrific leftovers and make overs. Chicken dishes can be remade into salads or pasta dishes. Red beans can be served with eggs in the morning. That's why I love menu planning. Saves money while still offering my family tasty dishes.

Come join me at Organizing Junkie, Menu Plan Monday, for more menu plan ideas.



London Broil, white bean salad





crock pot cashew chicken, Basmati rice





red beans and rice

2 comments:

Erin said...

The crockpot cashew chicken looks delicious! I'm always on the hunt for new crock pot recipes, I'll have to save that one. Have you made it before?

BerryMorins Bits & Tips said...

Hello Erin,
No, I haven't made the crockpot cashew chicken before but am looking forward to eating it tonight.

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...