Monday, September 23, 2013

My Shade of Brown Box Has Arrived ~ September 2013

My Shade of Brown, is a monthly beauty subscription service with products geared towards women of color. The monthly subscription is only $10 so for the opportunity to 'try out' products it's very affordable.


Here's the greeting card. Looks like they changed the design a bit.


I love the brown pillbox that they put the contents in. I plan on reusing them for birthdays and Christmas gift giving.



This month's My Shade of Brown box contains a nail file, Burt's Bee Soothingly Sensitive Aloe/Buttermilk Body Lotion (trial size), Revlon Nail Art, and Bella Phro Replenishing Conditioner.

2 comments:

Trinity Grace said...

I hope you do a review. I receive Conscious Box, and the verdict is still out as to whether I will continue it. Thanks for sharing!

BerryMorins Bits & Tips said...

Thanks for stopping by for a visit Trinity Grace.
I think I might do a video review, next month, of the My Shade of Brown box.
I'll have to stop by your blog to hear about the Conscious Box.

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...