Sunday, September 15, 2013

Sunday Social ~ September 15, 2013



Social Sunday

1. What is the name of your blog?
BerryMorins Bits & Tips

2. What do you love most about blogging?
I love the creativity of blogging. ex: design, layout, writing Of course, over the years, it's been wonderful, meeting new people, learning about new products and services and having social media opportunities. (giveaways, product reviews)

3. Why did you start blogging?
8 years ago, while homeschooling our son, I started discovered homeschool blogs. I thought it would be fun to start a blog. That's my story.

4. What is something you’d want to tell someone just starting out in the blog world?
Don't compare your blog to others. Just be your self. And don't hate the haters. It's part of blogging.

5. Biggest blogging learning experience you’ve had?
I continue to learn about blogging so attend workshops, watch YouTube videos, read but I don't let it weigh me down. I just pick and chose what I'm going to utilize.

6. What are three blogs you love?
Oh snap. There's are so many but if I have to pick just 3 blogs:
Mostly Homemade Mom
The Professor JT
Nesting Place

8 comments:

Michelle Levine said...

I totally agree that you can get bogged down and overwhelmed with all the things there is to learn but if you pick and choose and do what you can and what you have time for , you will still advance and have fun with it and learn new things :)

BerryMorins Bits & Tips said...

Michelle,
That's great advice. Thank you.

Cheriese said...

I love your blog name! Thanks for commenting and stopping by my blog :) xx

Stacy said...

I'm visiting from the Sunday Social...a little late getting around, but I enjoyed visiting (I have got to pin those pumpkin recipes!).

Have a great week!

babygatesdown said...

Have to admit, the design and layout aspect of blogging is the one I have done the least with on my end - it keeps getting pushed off to the side when I pick what I have time to do.

Agreed re: not comparing yourself to others. As for the "haters", fortunately haven't met them yet - but am still pretty new to this, so maybe they're still coming...

BerryMorins Bits & Tips said...

Cherise,
Thanks. We love the blog name too.

BerryMorins Bits & Tips said...

Stacy,
Thanks for stopping by. Enjoy those pumpkin recipes.

BerryMorins Bits & Tips said...

Hello Babygatedown,
Thanks for stopping by my blog. Best wishes in with your blog.

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...