Sunday, September 08, 2013

The Sunday Social ~ September 8, 2013



Sunday Social

1. What is your favorite fall activity?
I truly love taking walks with my husband in the crisp, fall air.

2. Do you follow a football team? If so, which one and why?
No, that's my husband's thing. But I will occasionally watch a game or 2 with him!

3. What is something fun about fall in your area?
That would be the ability to enjoy outside activities now that the temperatures are livable in Las Vegas. ex: wine tastings, First Friday, UNLV Rebel football games, charity runs/walks

4. What are your favorite fall staple outfits?
Oh my gosh. That's easy for this former Mainer! That would be a blazer, fitted long sleeve turtleneck, bootcut jeans and boots. I also love to wear scarves during this time of year. Of course, I have to wait a few months for cooler temperatures.

5. What things are his looking forward to most about this coming fall season?
I alway look forward to decorating our home with fall accents for the season and holidays. My husband and I are planning on participating in the Conquer Chiari Walk Across America on Sept. 21. A family friend is the organizer of the event, as well as suffers from Chiari.

6. What is your favorite fall holiday? Tradition?
While I love the fall season, we don't really celebrate the holidays or have traditions these days. My husband usually has to work. And now that our son is grown, working, he's got his own plans. ex: having Chinese takeout or pizza on Thanksgiving,

No comments:

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...