Friday, September 20, 2013

Thursday Thoughts ~ September 20, 2013



Ramblings of a Suburban Mom's Thursday Thoughts. I really love her blog. If you're looking for the 101 on subscription boxes definitely check out her out.

This gal has been very sick with a viral infection. Our son actually called the ambulance on Thursday, headed to the emergency room for test. I was prescribed medication and sent home. This morning I headed to my primary doctor for a follow up. She discovered looked at my tests results, from the emergency doctor and ordered blood work. In the meantime, I'm on bed rest, plenty of fluids and inflammation medication. Yikes.

Did you see the first episode of "I Dream of NeNe"? I did but found it very boring. I couldn't even finish watching it.



A couple of weeks ago, my husband and I ate at 'The Cracked Egg', in Las Vegas, for breakfast. When we walked in I immediately noticed the cleanness, updated country decor and nice flow. We were immediately greeted and seated at a booth. Our waitress, asked us if we would like coffee, with a smile. I love that.

We found a wonderful breakfast menu. It was hard to chose but I went with the homemade corned beef hash, eggs, rye toast, and country fries. Hubby ordered The Greek Omelet~spinach, feta, tomatoes, hash browns, and wheat toast.

When our meals arrived, we were not disappointed. There was large potions, it was hot and delicious. You could tell that they care about quality ingredients and freshness. We definitely be returning.

No comments:

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...