Thursday, September 26, 2013

Thursday Thoughts ~ September 26, 2013



Ramblings of a Suburban Mom's Thursday Thoughts. I really love her blog. If you're looking for the 101 on subscription boxes definitely check out her out.

I'm still living with a no-name virus infection. After seeing my primary, last Friday, she did notice that I have high calcium levels and ordered some blood tests. I'll be heading back, for a follow up visit, to discuss my blood work and to see how I'm feeling.

Fall temperatures have finally arrived in Las Vegas! The high was only 71 degrees today so I was able to open all of the windows and turn off the A/C. WooHoo!



I'm a fan of J.R. Martinez. Not just because I feel he's my hero but because he talks openly about his faith. Check out what he had to say about God's plan for him, on HuffPostLive this week.

No comments:

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...