Monday, October 21, 2013

Big Lots: Curtains Shopping For Our Son's Room

This weekend, my husband and I decided to head to Big Lots for curtains and rod, for our son's bedroom. Armed with the request that the curtain color not be too dark nor too light, we felt confident to make a purchase that everyone would like.


Wow! As you can see, lots of rod choices. I'm glad we're not here for our bedroom.

Some of these choices are easy to cross off the list. It's a guys's room, after all.

After much discussion, hubby and I selected this gray curtain, with grommets. It will work well with his new wall paint color.

My husband picked this rod out. And guess, what? I really love it too. Oh, we also came under budget, $55

And this is the rod that we bought. "You guys did a great job! This is just what I wanted".

2 comments:

Blush and Barbells said...

Oh how I love Big Lots. I have to limit myself to going only once a month or so!

BerryMorins Bits & Tips said...

Blush and Barbells,
I second that. I have to limit myself to Big Lots as well.

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...