Friday, October 11, 2013

Friday's Letters ~ October 11, 2013



Friday's Letters

Dear Hubby, It's wonderful to be able to sit on the patio, enjoy a cup of morning coffee with my new chair. Thank you.

Dear Target, I really tried to leave the store with just one item but $134 later....

Dear Nails, I promise I'll get you taken care of ASAP. This is what happens when a girl gets gel nail polish, is sick for weeks and they get neglected. Yikes!

Dear Marcus, Could you please clean up after yourself or I will ban you from cooking. Like that's going to happen.

Dear Book, I promise I'm going to spend some time with you this week. No TV watching tonight.

1 comment:

Betsy@ coastal-colors said...

Aww, these really hit home with me too. We have experienced some of the some thoughts. I hear you on Target; I cannot get out of there for under a $100! I have a book calling my name! Great post! Have a fantastic weekend!

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...