Friday, October 18, 2013

Friday's Letters With The Sweet Season ~ October 18, 2013



Friday's Letter,

Dear The Good Wife, I'm really looking forward to next week's episode. Will is going to explode when Alicia let's him know her plans to leave.

Dear Hotflashes, Well, you've been different this year. Less intense, less frequent. Let's just keep it that way.

Dear Hubby, I really appreciate all that you do to provide for our family. Is it okay if I tell you I really miss you?

Dear FedEX deliveryperson, I just love surprise deliveries. This one was a Twitter Party prize pack from UNREAL Candy.

Dear Son, You just blew me away, touched my heart with that lovely prayer at bible study. You have such an amazing heart. Love you.

No comments:

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...