Monday, October 14, 2013

Menu Plan Monday ~ October 14, 2013

My husband and I watched "Star Trek: Into Darkness" on Netflix DVD, this weekend. We thought there were some slow points in the movie but that didn't deter us from enjoying the story and the excitement. And how about those special effects?!

I did find it helpful that my husband is sorta a Trekkie. He was able to give me some background on a character that helped me understand the story better. XOXO hubby! Did you see any movies this weekend?

Menu Plan Monday











4 comments:

Chaos Cottage said...

Is that the newest Star Trek movie? If so, hubby ordered it from Amazon and I have watched it too. Hubby is a trekker, me, not so much...lol

Christi said...

Thanks for stopping by! Your pictures are making me hungry!!! Have a fantastic week!

BerryMorins Bits & Tips said...

Chaos Cottage,
Yes, we watched the latest Star Trek movie last weekend.

BerryMorins Bits & Tips said...

Christi,
Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...