Monday, October 21, 2013

Menu Plan Monday ~ October 21, 2013

My husband and I have been really enjoying the Blue Apron Boxes thus far. Not only have they introduced us to new ingredients but we've picked up a few cooking tips, courtesy of the enclosed recipes. If you haven't tried Blue Apron yet, we definitely recommend the service. *available in limited states

Oh, before I forget, I'm doing a book giveaway. If you have time, please check out my book review video and giveaway. Thank you.

Menu Plan Monday








grilled adobo chicken, green beans, salad





Meatball Subs

2 comments:

Julia said...

The Meatball Subs look so good! We may need to make those soon. Thanks for stopping by today.

BerryMorins Bits & Tips said...

Julia,
You're welcome. Thanks for stopping by.

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...