Saturday, October 12, 2013

My Target Haul ~October 2013

I stopped by Target, to pick up a full lenght mirror but....



There are more bags on the floor. Yikes. At least, I save an additional 5% with my Target Red Debit Card.



I discovered several items on clearance that I've been wanting. Also, I love autumn scents, so I went down the candle aisle and purchased a couple of room diffusers.



The media box was on clearance for $5. It's going in our son's bathroom. It will look great on the counter while holding his toiletres.



The creamer bottle was only $1. I'm going to put the dry coffee creamer in it and keep it on the counter. The coffee was on sale, 2 for $10.



Our dish drainer and mat really needed to be replaced. I love the look of the Threshold bronze color dish drain.



The sugar bowl was $1.50 and the nuts bowl was .88 cents. Both were on clearance.



Finally, I remembered the shower curtain liner on this visit to Target.

No comments:

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...