Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Star Nursery Gardening Tour

Hubby and I headed to our local Star Nursey location to buy bird repellent. (darn those pesky pigeons) Since this was our first visit to their store, we decided to take a walk through their gardening section. We were not disappointed!


A Koi Pond~with some turtles caught our eye. Especially my husband. He actually had a pet turtle when he was a kid. I loved seeing the sparkle in his eyes as he pointed out the various turtles.


I really found the pond relaxing and entertaining. If I had a large yard, this would definitely be on the wish list!

1 comment:

Becky L. said...

i like koi as well. There is a dahlia farm that has one, I like taking photos of them when they are close together. I found the turtles...nice! Glad you enjoyed your little trip!

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...