Sunday, October 13, 2013

Sunday Social ~ October 15, 2013


1. What is the first blog you ever followed?
Oh my goodness! I have no idea because I started blogging in 2005.

2. What was your first blog post about?
My first blog post was Country Bunny Bath & Body, which I was a direct sales rep, at the time. I spoke about their oatmeal soap, which was pretty good, if memory serves me right. I believe the company changed their name to Jordan Essentials.

3. Who left you your first blog comment?
According to my comment history, it was Happy Sam.

4. Who was the first blogger you ever met in person? That would be Maria P., 2005. I knew her in San Diego. And we're still in contact via Facebook to this day.

5. What was your first "blogging milestone"?
Blogging Milestone was when I was asked to do a product review for Weight Watchers Golden Sponge Cakes, 2008. That was lots of fun because I had no idea that blogging could lead to that type of opportunity. Other blogging milestones have been documenting our experience with unemployment, moving, and becoming a housewife. For myself and my family, my blog is our story over these last 8 years.

No comments:

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...