Sunday, October 20, 2013

Sunday Social ~ October 20, 2013



Sunday Social

1. What do you value most in life?
That would be my relationship with the Heavenly Father. He's always been at my side, despite me turning my back on him.

2. What do you think is the greatest invention in your life and why?
That would be Trazodone. It's usually prescribed as an anti-depressant but it also helps reduce some of my chronic pain. I also get much needed REM sleep.

3. What do you think is the secret to a good life?
It's being able to forgive and love yourself. With that good things will come to you.

4. What would you most like to be remembered for when you’re gone?
I would love to be remembered as a good wife, mother and person.

5. What accomplishment in your life are you most proud of?
Let's see...kicking opioid addiction is way up there on the Top 10 List. It was a difficult process but I DID IT! It's been 2 years now but each day is a success. Thank you for your love and support hubby, son and the Heavenly Father.

No comments:

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...