Friday, October 25, 2013

The Black Girl Beauty Subscription Box Has Arrived!



Correction: I mentioned that the box was shipped priority in error. It actually was shipped snail mail, from California. I received it within 2 days. Still very cool!

Have you heard of Black Girl Beauty Subscription Box?

Here's their description from the website: Black Girl Beauty is a subscription based online beauty product sampling service that specializes in finding the products which make women of color look and feel their best

Please check out my video review.

This is my first box but will not be my last! I really love the packaging, service and the samples.

1 comment:

The Working Home Keeper said...

Awesome! Not familiar with the subscription service, but I'll definitely check it out.

You look beautiful, btw!

Mary Ellen
The Working Home Keeper

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...