Thursday, October 10, 2013

Thursday Thoughts ~ October 10, 2013



Ramblings of a Suburban Mom's Thursday Thoughts. I really love her blog. If you're looking for the 101 on subscription boxes definitely check out her out.

I've been slacking off when it comes to attending Twitter Parties for awhile. So today, I decided to attend a few parties and actually won some prizes. WooHoo.

Do you struggle with keeping your work or home office desk clean and organized? Than check out Friday's HuffPostLive #SaveMyDesk segment at 1:40PM. You can also share your work space on Twitter or Instagram, use the hashtag #SaveMyDesk.


I really enjoyed today's lunch, courtesy of Blue Apron. Salmon, Fennel Salad and Roasted Cauliflower.

No comments:

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...