Thursday, October 17, 2013

Thursdays Thoughts ~ October 17, 2013

I’m linking up with Ramblings of A Suburban Mom for Thursday Thoughts.



I've found myself watching Young and the Restless, after a very long hiatus. Apparently, Delia, Chloe and Billy's daughter, was run over by Adam. Sharon is still off her medication. Mrs. Chancellor has passed on.
I find it so interesting that it doesn't take much time for me to catch up no matter how long of a break I take.


Hubby's 51st birthday is next week. My son and I are still thinking of ways to celebrate it. Maybe a family dinner out? Order in? A special night on the town? We're still batting ideas around.


I'm sure this question will sound familiar but here it goes: When do you think stores should start displayng Christmas items? It was over 100 degrees outside, we walked into Big Lots and you guessed it. They were putting together a Christmas display. Yikes.


4 comments:

susan-klement.com said...

I am not a fan of Christmas items being out before Halloween. They wouldn't put it out if people weren't buying it, though.

Happy birthday to your husband!

BerryMorins Bits & Tips said...

Susan,
Thanks for stopping by and commenting.

Jennifer said...

It's a bit soon for holiday decorations and stuff! Let's get through at least Halloween first!

BerryMorins Bits & Tips said...

Jennifer,
I totally agree with you. Now, if only we could get the retailers to listen.

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...