Thursday, October 31, 2013

Thursdays Thoughts ~ October 31, 2013



Thursday Thoughts

I'm so burnt out from testifying at my disability case. The judge asked me numerous questions about my mental health history. ex: suicide attempts, depression, therapy The experience just broke me, I cried and we had to take a 5 minute break. When I returned he continued asking additional questions than decided to end the questioning. He stated a continous, ordered another mental health evaluation and my medical records from San Diego. Ugh!

My pain level is so bad that I've decided to stay in bed, watch lots of QVC~I'm just window shopping!

~~~~~~~~
This was Ricky's best interview, this week!


Former child star Corey Feldman, "Goonies", "Stand By Me" stopped by HuffPost Live to talk with Ricky Camilleri, about his new memoir "Coreyography," what it's like to grow up in Hollywood, his drug use, relationships and more!

When Ricky asked him who he blamed for the sexual abuse, Corey stated, "No, I don't blame them or myself".
What's your Thursday Thoughts?

No comments:

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...