Saturday, November 09, 2013

Friday's Letters ~ November 8, 2013



Friday's Letters

Dear PBS, Please stop teasing us with "Call The Midwife" and "Downton Abbey" trailers. It makes waiting till 2014 almost unbearable!

Dear Hubby, Thanks for serving me coffee in bed. You always now exactly how to get me smiling early in the morning.

Dear Thanksgiving, I still don't know what I'm serving for dinner. Last year, we had Papa John's pizza. This year, hubby has requested a traditional turkey dinner. I'm still undecided. Ugh!

Dear Pigeons, We noticed you haven't been stopping by to roost on our porch. Can't really say that we don't miss your visits. Man, does that bird repellent work well!

1 comment:

Becky L. said...

my daughter and I have been waiting for call the midwife to start again. Ok, it's next year, sigh!

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...