Saturday, November 30, 2013

Home Depot Trip: Shower Heads

Our son, Marcus' shower head needed replacing so the hubby and I took a walk to our neighborhood Home Depot today!


Are you a fan of the rainfall shower heads? I love the one, my husband, installed in our shower! I actually find myself taking 2-3 showers daily. It's so relaxing.

The ones, with the hand held feature are really nice. Don't you think so too?

Home Depot offers several price points, so one can find a shower head that fits their budget and style!

It can be loads of fun, looking at the varies shower heads. There's so many styles, features and colors!

Did you know that Home Depot carries Waterpik, Moen and Delta?

Our son requested a basic shower head, with just a few settings.

We decided on the Glacier Bay 3-Spray Showerhead in Chrome, for $9.98. And it only took 15 mins for my husband to install the new shower head.

We love shopping at Home Depot!

No comments:

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...