Wednesday, November 27, 2013

HuffPostLive: Butterball Turkey 911



Nancy Redd, HuffPostLive, spoke with RJ Jaramillo, Butterball Spokesperson, about prepping, cooking and all good things turkey! By, the way, RJ is the first mail Butterball Spokesperson. Way to go!

By the way, RJ responded to my statement, regarding the frozen turkey that I have in the fridge. Apparently, I can use the cold water thawing method, for my 12 pound turkey. Just 6 hours, changing the water, and the turkey will be ready for the oven.

You can get more prep, cooking tips and recipes at Butterball website or call Butterball hotline, 1-800-BUTTERBALL (800-288-8372) Nov. 27, 8:00 a.m. – 11:00 p.m. and on Thanksgiving 7:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. Also, check out RJ's website for videos, recipes, and tips.

No comments:

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...