Monday, November 18, 2013

Menu Plan Monday ~ November 18, 2013

I've got a few Twitter Parties that I plan on attending this week. It seems that once the holidays kick in the amount of parties increase too. I love attending them because it gives me an opportunity to learn about new products and services, "meet" new people and possible win some very cool prizes!

If you're looking for a Twitter Party great resource~check out Mommy Blog Expert! I also invite you to follow me @berrymorin

Are you a fan of Twitter Parties?

Organized Junkie






roasted chicken, potatoes, mixed spring greens salad



5 comments:

Cindy said...

You too, have a delicious meal plan this week!

Pary Moppins said...

Those pins look delicious! I am repinning some of them right now! Thanks for sharing.

Christi said...

Thanks for stopping by! Have a good week... Looks Yummy!

Julia said...

The french onion grilled cheese looks amazing. I'm going to have to save that one!

Chava said...

Hi! Oh that menu looks so good! French onion grilled cheese..mmm!

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...