Sunday, November 17, 2013

Sunday Social ~ November 17, 2013


Sunday Social
1. Name 4 jobs you’ve had in your life. Customer Service Rep, Secretary, Self Storage Property Manager, Waitress

2. Name 4 movies you would watch over and over. "When Harry Met Sally", "You've Got Mail", "It's a Mad, Mad, Mad World", "Mr. & Mrs. Smith"

3. Name 4 places you have lived. Azores~Terceria, California, Maine, Nevada

4. Name 4 of your favorite foods. Salads, Macaroni & Cheese, Biscuits, Blueberry Pancakes

5. Name 4 things you always carry with you. Water, keys, cell phone, sunglasses

6. Name 4 places you have been on vacation. Yuma~ AZ, San Diego~CA, Tacoma~WA,

3 comments:

Lauren Blehm said...

Mr. and Mrs. Smith is such a good movie! I watch it every time I find it on TV!

- Lauren @ anothermomanotherblog.com

robin lorraine williamson said...

I love when harry met sally won of the many I can watch over and over again following from sunday social I'm lorraine at http://lorrainesresources.blogspot.com

Sarah Alway said...

Oh, mac n cheese, I could seriously live off that stuff! Just stopping by from the link up to say hi!

Sarah @ Life As Always

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...