Sunday, November 24, 2013

Sunday Social ~ November 24, 2013


Sunday Social

I am thankful for the love of my wonderful husband. He's a person that I respect, love and cherish daily.



I am thankful for our son, who is now a grown man. He's never lost his compassion, sense of humor and committment. It's been my pleasure being his mom.



I am thankful for my friends, especially Janine. She's always been a supportive and giving person. I'm thankful for our home, food, hubby and son's jobs, and the Heavenly Father.

Also, thank you to @HuffPostLive for giving me a platform to share my experiences and to learn about my fellow community. You're all so wonderful and beautiful.

2 comments:

Lauren Blehm said...

It looks like you have a wonderful family. I hope you have a great week and a wonderful Thanksgiving!

- Lauren @ anothermomanotherblog.com

BerryMorins Bits & Tips said...

Thanks for stopping by Lauren. I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...