Friday, November 29, 2013

Target Haul ~ November 2013

I stopped off at Target this week, for just a few things....As you can see, I didn't do that. Bad Rona!

But, I did use my 5% Pharmacy Rewards, A $2 Neutrogena coupon and my Red Debit Card. Saved $23! WooHoo baby!


I purchased a comfy pair of pjs, which were on sale. Love that! While I was in the clothing section, I grabbed a red s/s t-shirt.

Hubby and I really needed new wallets. His will be a Christmas gift. The Donut House coffee was on sale too. We really love this blend.

Our son purchased new fall clothes so I picked up some hangers. And our bathrooms really needed new accessories.

I attended a Swiffer Bissell Twitter Party last week, armed with a $15 rebate, I picked up one. After I got everything unpacked, put away, I broke the SteamBoost Mop out! It works beautifully.

Thank you for another fun shopping experience Target!

1 comment:

Chava said...

Nice! :) I miss Target like crazy, we visit there all the time when we visit GA. I love the Starbucks there :D.

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...