Thursday, November 21, 2013

Thursday Thoughts ~ November 21, 2013



Did you know that psychic and author Sylvia Browne died Wednesday? I remember seeing her on "The Montel Williams Show", many moons ago.


Recently, she was back in the news because she falsely claimed, in 2004, that one of the Cleveland kidnapping victims, Amanda Berry, was dead. Whether you love or didn't, may she rest in peace.

Have you ever had a Dutch Baby? Our son introduced them to me year ago.


And while I strive to eat healthy, sometimes, I just want something comforting. I usually add some fruit, confectionary sugar, syrup. Delicious!


After getting my eyes checked, last week, my new pair of Guess eyeglasses arrived at my local optician office! I'm totally loving them.

Well, it looks like another Gwynnie Bee subscription box has arrived! Gotta go.


What's your Thursday Thoughts
?

No comments:

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...