Thursday, November 07, 2013

Thursday Thoughts ~ November 7, 2013


Ramblings of a Suburban Mom's Thursday Thoughts. I really love her blog. If you're looking for the 101 on subscription boxes definitely check out her out.


Seems that the FDA has decided to ban Trans Fats. According to the news, there is no current timeline set. I'm all for eliminating unnecessary additives from food products. Do you think it's a good idea?

Did you hear that Goodies subscription box is no more? Sad but true. We enjoyed the assortment of snacks, for just $7 a month. And that big apple green box was always a big treat! Bye-bye Goodies!

Kmart has announced that their stores will be open, on Thanksgiving, at 6am! All I can say is Wow! That's wicked early!

But let's be honesty. I think there will be people definitely showing up, to shop. After all, last year, I went to Big Lots, on Thanksgiving, in the afternoon. That place was packed!

No comments:

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...