Saturday, November 30, 2013

Walgreens Haul ~ November 2013

After attending a Walgreens Twitter Party last month I've become a fan. While hubby was getting his haircut, I stopped off Walgreens, to purchase much needed items.

Armed with my Walgreens Balance Rewards, I went shopping! (I signed up online for a Balance Rewards card.)

I recently discovered Hello mouthwash, it's 99% natural. And I'm all for that! Many Walgreens products are less expensive but just as good as the brand name items.

This gal can never have enough rubber gloves in the house. I use them when washing dishes, cleaning the sink, etc.

My husband requested Axe Natural hair style pomade, Head & Shoulders and AAA batteries. During the winter months, our family goes through body lotion much more quickly. When I see a good price on it, I'll buy it!

2 comments:

Blush and Barbells said...

I stock up on body lotion too. Nice haul.

BerryMorins Bits & Tips said...

Thanks Blush and Barbells.

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...