Monday, December 02, 2013

Menu Plan Monday ~ December 2, 2013

My husband and I watched "Argo" over the weekend. We both felt it was good but not great. It also bothered us that the writers decided elaborate about the truth regarding New Zealand and Britain. Hopefully, people will do their research regarding the Canadian Caper, before or after the movie.

Are you a The Good Wife fan? If so, I won't be providing any spoilers. I just wanted to say that the writers are truly delivering an amazing season, so far!

Organizing Junkie









pot roast, mashed potatoes

8 comments:

Paula said...

Thanks for visiting me. I am a "Good Wife" Fan and I am truly loving this season. Checking out some of your menu items now...

LeAnna said...

Everything on this menu looks delicious. mmmmmmm. I like the idea of chicken sloppy joe sliders.

Terri | Sugar Free Glow said...

I'm going to make that kale slaw--that sounds great! I love how you shared your pins--great idea!

CraftyHope said...

Oh, all of your plans for this week look so yummy. But that grilled cheese has me swooning. Bacon, bread, cheese...mmmmmmm! Enjoy your week!

Stephanie @ The Good Stuff said...

I've never watched The Good Wife, but I hear only good things about it. I'll have to check it out, maybe on Netflix.

That grilled cheese looks great. Can't beat a great, melty cheesy sandwich!

Pary Moppins said...

Your menu looks amazing! I do love fancy grilled cheese. :)

Tanusree Khandai said...

Your menu looks sumptuous. Love that couscous. looks delicious.

Kim {Pinspired Home} said...

Those grilled cheese sandwiches look delicious! Stay warm this week!

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...