Thursday, December 12, 2013

My #AllisonWilliams Twitter Party Prize Has Arrived!

I recognized the sound of the FedEX truck outside so when I heard the knock at the door I actually skipped. I just knew it had to be something good...and I was right!

In October, I attended the #AllisonWilliams Twitter Party. I was so excited to have won an assortment of Simple Skincare products!

It's nice when there's a note inside the box to refresh my memory. I'll definitely be sending a thank you.

I'll definitely be putting all of these wonderful Simple Skincare products to good use: Simple Light Moisturizer, Moisturizing Facial Wash, Oil Balancing Cleansing Wipes Thank you Simple Skincare!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a dumb question but how do you attend a twitter party? How do you find out about them. Thank you.

BerryMorins Bits & Tips said...

Thanks for the question. I'll get right on that!

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...