Sunday, December 08, 2013

Social Sunday ~ December 8, 2013



Social Sunday

1. What is the wallpaper on your cell phone?
a snow scene.

2. What do you keep beside your bed?
a photo of my husband, a couple of books, a catch-all bowl with pens, memo pads

3. What is your least favorite chore?
I absolutely hate cleaning the oven due to my chronic pain issues. Usually, I can delegate that task to the hubby or son.

4. If you could eliminate one thing from your daily routine, what would it be?
Dealing with my chronic pain would be a true blessing to eliminate from my day!

5. What do you do to vent anger?
I clean...or take a walk. Sometimes I do both. Thank goodness it's been awhile since I've been angry.

6. What is your favorite holiday of the year and why?
I love Valentine's Day. I enjoy making it special for my husband. ex: dinner, gift

1 comment:

nannette elkins said...

So thankful you visited my place so I could find yours today! I too live with chronic pain and fibromyalgia. I also suffer from SI degenerative disease. Pain is no fun!! Love your blog and all the tips and recipes! Blessings to you in this holiday season.

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...