Sunday, December 08, 2013
Social Sunday ~ December 8, 2013
1. What is the wallpaper on your cell phone?
a snow scene.
2. What do you keep beside your bed?
a photo of my husband, a couple of books, a catch-all bowl with pens, memo pads
3. What is your least favorite chore?
I absolutely hate cleaning the oven due to my chronic pain issues. Usually, I can delegate that task to the hubby or son.
4. If you could eliminate one thing from your daily routine, what would it be?
Dealing with my chronic pain would be a true blessing to eliminate from my day!
5. What do you do to vent anger?
I clean...or take a walk. Sometimes I do both. Thank goodness it's been awhile since I've been angry.
6. What is your favorite holiday of the year and why?
I love Valentine's Day. I enjoy making it special for my husband. ex: dinner, gift
My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...
When I'm short on time and still need to make dinner this is my go-to recipe . What's your go-to recipe? Korean Beef with Brown...
Kelly's Korner Show Us Your Life topic for this week is desserts! Just in time for the holiday season! Our family favorite desserts ...
I'm a huge fan of pancakes and love making them from scratch. Here's the recipe that I've been using for years courtesy of Bett...