Sunday, December 15, 2013

Sunday Community ~ December 15, 2013



While watching the news, my husband and I heard about Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom filed for divorce this week.

My husband turned to me and said, "We'll never know the real reason they are calling it quits but I never though of walking during your struggles. I still love and care for you. It was your battle. You had to fight it but I when you were on the floor, and raised up your hand, I reached mine out to help you get up."

"In sickness and health".

Sunday Community

3 comments:

Shelly said...

Hubbies like ours are one in a million (well.... I guess that would be 2... two in a million) ;)

Kel Rohlf said...

I love the acrostic! And your husband sounds like a keeper! Blessings-Kel

Deidra Riggs said...

Ah! The Happy Wives' Club! I'm looking forward to reading that book!

Merry Christmas!

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...