Sunday, December 01, 2013
Sunday Social ~ December 1, 2013
1. What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
My all time favorite is Blue Bunny Sweet Freedom Bunny Tracks Ice Cream~ it may be sugar free but it's loaded with flavor and textures. Vanilla flavored no sugar added light ice cream with thick fudge and peanut butter caramel ribbons, chocolate covered peanuts and peanut butter filled chocolate bunnies. Yummy!
2. What is your favorite smell?
I love the smell of vanilla. It's so comforting, cozy and warm. When I have a vanilla scented candle lit my husband and son will look around and ask if there is some baking going on!
3. What is your favorite TV commercial? (Past or present) My favorite TV commerical is the Kia cars featuring sock monkey. I loved it so much, my husband bought me my own sock monkey!
4. What is your favorite day of the week?
Oh my goodness. I have to pick just one?! I guess that would be Sundays. My husband usually has that day off. We'll start the day with breakfast, have a walk, head home to watch a movie or two. It's a good day well spent!
5. What is your favorite way to waste time?
That's easy, surfing online. But who says it's a waste of time?!
6. What is your favorite article of clothing?
Well, that frequently changes, thanks to Gwynnie Bee. Right now, I'm loving the Jones New York long sleeve Fiesta Red and Cream cardigan.
My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...
When I'm short on time and still need to make dinner this is my go-to recipe . What's your go-to recipe? Korean Beef with Brown...
Kelly's Korner Show Us Your Life topic for this week is desserts! Just in time for the holiday season! Our family favorite desserts ...
I'm a huge fan of pancakes and love making them from scratch. Here's the recipe that I've been using for years courtesy of Bett...