Sunday, December 22, 2013

Sunday Social ~ December 22, 2013



1. What is your favorite holiday season tradition?
I love to bake cookies, give them as gifts, and sneak a couple cookies for taste tasting purposes.

2. Do you have a certain holiday movie you watch more than others? If so what is it?
I don't have one holiday movie that I watch. But I do watch a few Lifetime Channel's holiday movies each year.

3. Show us your favorite decoration or pinterest decoration you wish you could have.


This pin inspires me. I love that it's 3-D and on the wall. It's something I'll try, next year!

4. What is your favorite holiday song? That would be the amazing Eartha Kitt's Santa Baby! Nobody does it better!



5. What is your favorite holiday dessert?

Sugar Cookies with Frosting rock! I really enjoy them, this time of the year.

6. What is on your wish list this year?
That would be a kiss from Santa! Merry Christmas everyone!

No comments:

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...