Sunday, December 29, 2013

Sunday Social ~ December 29, 2013



1. What is the best New Years Eve you’ve ever had?

That would be the first New Years Eve that I spent with my husband. I still remember how great that kiss was 26 years ago!

2. Are you anything for NYE this year and if so what?

I'll be hanging out at home, watching the New Years Eve celebrations on TV. As usual, my husband is working on New Years Eve.

3. Name a book we should all read come January?

I'm actually looking for some book recommendations for 2014.

4. What are your new years resolutions?

It's the usual stuff. Stay active, continue to make better food choices, continue to eliminate toxics from the home, and continue to simplify my life.

Social Sunday

No comments:

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...