Thursday, December 19, 2013

Thursday Thoughts ~December 19, 2013



I've missed a couple of weeks of Thursday Thoughts at Ramblings of A Suburban Mom but I'm back! WooHoo!

Do you decorate for Christmas? We certainly do. But, the funny thing is I'm never done! I'll find something, in the back of the closet, and want to display it. Or maybe find an item at Big Lots.

But this year, I am so sick from a bad cold I'm calling this year's decorating DONE!


In this month's My Brown Box, I received notification that this was not only the last box of the year but they're taking a few months off to restructure. Mmm...I wonder if they'll be back in 2014? I really do hope so. I enjoy receiving it.

North African Spiced Shrimp with Couscous from Blue Apron~loaded with lots of different flavors, textures but not a home run for us.

I hope that you will take a moment to send good thoughts, prayers to our homeless youth this Christmas. They are all of our responsiblity. And if you can, please donate to your local homeless youth programs. In Las Vegas, that would be Nevada Partnership for Homeless Youth. Thank you.

2 comments:

Lucy said...

The snowman cookie jar is all you need :) Hope you're recovering quick from your cold!

BerryMorins Bits & Tips said...

Thank you Lucy for stopping by.
Yes, I'm actually starting to feel much better.

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...