Friday, January 31, 2014

I Really Like Our Laundry Room

While living on the east coast, it not uncommon to have mudrooms or laundry rooms in your home. I just never stopped wishing for a laundry room!

So when we moved to Las Vegas, 6 years ago, from San Diego, I really was hoping for a laundry room. I was so thrilled when my husband informed me, that current apartment included a laundry room, I was sold!



This laundry room is actually one of my favorites. There's plenty of storage. I can actually hang our clothes in there, prior to ironing. Also, I can stand in there, fold laundry and just let the sounds of the machines drift me away!



Did you spot my "Martha Stewart Clotheskeeping" book in the right corner shelf? It has a handy stain removal guide that's been my go-to for more than 10 years!



Well, that's my quick peek at my laundry room. Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Becky L. said...

I like your help wanted sign! I do get help with laundry, which is nice!

BerryMorins Bits & Tips said...

That's awesome Becky!

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...