Friday, January 10, 2014

I'm Going to Stop Letting Fear Run My Life!



I've been under the weather since November from either a virus infection or a cold. So, when my husband asked me if I was going with him today I wanted to say "No", but I decided that maybe the fresh air would do me good.

And you know what? After a hour, I actually did start feeling better. Sometimes, I do let fear rule my life. Silly girl!

By the way, please check out Chronic Marriage's 9 Things To Stop Doing In 2014! It's definitely a must read!

1 comment:

Becky L. said...

Hang in there and remember when you are afraid, just pray for God's help. He's right there beside you, every step of the way! I've been home 2 days now with the flu bug, I think. Am feeling better tonight. But staying home from church tomorrow. Maybe a trip out to get a few groceries is on the schedule later in the afternoon. You are looking good, my friend!

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...