Monday, January 13, 2014

It's A New Year And New Health Insurance Coverage !

Since my husband's employer changed the benefits package, as of January 1, I've been busy doing follow up. It appears that the conversion wasn't seamless.

Example: Our son had a scheduled dental cleaning for Saturday. I get a call from the dentist office stating they could verify our son's dental insurance, Friday afternoon. Even after I verified the group number and other information, the dental office still wasn't able to verify him. Yikes~!

That's when I decided to go to the dental insurance website and look up our coverage! Guess what? They had his birth date wrong! I immediately called the dental office, gave them the birth date that was listed, and he was covered! And since I was able to resolve this in one day he was able to keep his appointment, for the following day. Whee!

Now I just need to contact the dental insurance and correct his birth date. Just another day in a Home CEO!

2 comments:

Black box insurance said...

Well it is really good that you shared the topic related to this year new information on insurance.

BerryMorins Bits & Tips said...

Thank you Black Box Insurance.

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...