Monday, January 13, 2014

Menu Plan Monday ~ January 13, 2014

Hubby and I watch "Downton Abbey" last night. While I won't be providing any spoilers I just want you to pay attention to the warning prior to watching Episode 2. That's all I'm going to say about that.

"Downton Abbey" didn't disappoint us but left us asking lots of questions and looking forward to next Sunday night! How about you? Are you a "Downton Abbey" fan? Oh, just in case you missed it, here's a reminder that you can watch Sunday's full episode at PBS website. Enjoy!

Organizing Junkie





roasted leg of lamb, potatoes, mixed greens salad

2 comments:

susan-klement.com said...

The ending to Downton Abbey was just horrible! I am nearly traumatized from it, if that doesn't sound to melodramatic. My mother actually fell asleep and missed the end, so she asked me about it--she knew what was probably coming, so she asked, and I said "Oh my god, it was HORRIBLE." It was so hard to watch.

On another note, the roasted lamb looks delicious.

BerryMorins Bits & Tips said...

Yes, Susan. It was definitely a difficult episode.
Thanks for the comment regarding the lamb. It's delicious.

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...